waitlist at NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

landakerjenna

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am on Nova's Wait list for pharmacy college. Does any one have any informationa about the waitlist like how many people are on waitlist when do the people from waitlist know anything about getting accepted?
Like when I call NOVA it just goes to the voice mail and it is really frustrating. What do you guys suggest that I should Do? WHo to call? who to meet? Do you guys have any STAT of people accepted from waitlist around what month did they know they were accepted?
Thanks a lot in advance
 
hi I am also until now didn't get any mail from NOVA. Same thing happened to me. When I call NOVA people it goes to the voicemail. I don't know what I have to do. How do you know you are in waitlist.
 
hi I am also until now didn't get any mail from NOVA. Same thing happened to me. When I call NOVA people it goes to the voicemail. I don't know what I have to do. How do you know you are in waitlist.

I got a letter.