Waitlist c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So glad I was here to see that lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Ahh yes. Willy is back.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone actually had a good conversation with Willy? Because there's only 2 I've seen- the "can you actually be a vet if you love hunting because how dare you" and this... well. Whatever this was.

Reactions: 1 users
I'd post the screen grabs but uh pretty sure they'd get deleted and I'd get banhammered lol
Was there anything after "born on a highway"? I started stalking Willy's old posts and then by the time I came back everything was gone lol

Lesson to everyone: if you're gonna be rude to someone on SDN (first of all, just don't). But if you do, maybe choose someone other than a moderator to be rude to. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

you-are-so-dumb.gif

Reactions: 7 users
Was there anything after "born on a highway"? I started stalking Willy's old posts and then by the time I came back everything was gone lol

Ya there was an affirmative action comment and an if you were twice as smart you'd still be stupid

Ya there was an affirmative action comment and an if you were twice as smart you'd still be stupid
Oh I did see those, never mind haha

I wonder how many times your account can get suspended before you're just done...

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't even search his account! I'm not finding it at all...
I was in the middle of searching his old posts and then I'm assuming he got suspended because I went back to look at another and it wouldn't let me anymore

Has anyone actually had a good conversation with Willy? Because there's only 2 I've seen- the "can you actually be a vet if you love hunting because how dare you" and this... well. Whatever this was.
There was something he posted on the LMU thread too but I don't remember what it was

Haha.... what on earth did I miss?!

*fell asleep for two hours after obsessively checking for waitlist updates*
*apparently missed most exciting thing on SDN*

Reactions: 9 users
WAIT POSSIBLY MORE EXCITING.

OHIO STATE WAITLIST #5 OOS. CALLED OFF VIA EMAIL WHILE ASLEEP.

Reactions: 27 users
damn.... I missed willy asking me if i was born on the highway... WHO LET HIM HAVE MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE!?!??!?!?!?! I'M BLAMING YOU TWLOVER @cdoconn

(though I do love how he thought insulting a mod was a fantastic A+ plan)
20783261.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Important question though: I put in my deposit at OkSU (second choice) and now have to go about rejecting the seat. Anyone have any experience with that?

Important question though: I put in my deposit at OkSU (second choice) and now have to go about rejecting the seat. Anyone have any experience with that?
I'd say call up admissions and be like "yo i got into a different osu and imma go there so bye im not coming to oklahoma" but in better, more professional words, probably

Reactions: 8 users
I'd say call up admissions and be like "yo i got into a different osu and imma go there so bye im not coming to oklahoma" but in better, more professional words, probably
For a second I thought you said the better OSU and I was getting in my car to drive to Michigan and hunt you down.

Has anyone heard from Wisconsin? When do they start calling students?

Yo I like Ohio, but my heart (and my acceptance) is at Oklahoma!
OK understandable. I guess we could still be friends. I grew up in Ohio and have always loved Ohio State, but they flat out rejected me without an interview so I'm still a little bitter anyways. :unsure:

Does anyone know where they are on the in state waitlist at mizzou? I know they at least called off the 1st person.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Has anyone heard anything about Illinois? I haven't, and I'm just not sure how much that list is gonna move after what happened last year.

I missed my old buddy Willy? That's what I get for studying for my physics test!

Reactions: 6 users
Omg I should've tagged you! I know how close y'all are!

:rofl: That one got a literal LOL out of me! I have my standby supply of snarky memes if he shows back up.

On my phone though. Unless you want to pay for me to get special message privileges :whistle:

I'll see what I can do

I'd like in on this. I love watching drama from afar....

WAIT POSSIBLY MORE EXCITING.

OHIO STATE WAITLIST #5 OOS. CALLED OFF VIA EMAIL WHILE ASLEEP.

My favorite wait list reaction by far. Congrats.

Has anyone heard anything about Illinois? I haven't, and I'm just not sure how much that list is gonna move after what happened last year.

Half of the time, I honestly don't think we know what were doing....

Reactions: 4 users

Egg stole my screenshots, she'll hook you up

Glad I slept through the drama lol. Last time willy came I around I gave him a sarcastic smackdown though, but this time I think I would have just reported him and gone back to sleep

Hey bats, check your Facebook PMs hahaha it's the only way I could actually send them. (Sorry for being creepy)

I miss all the fun :(

#freewilly

I don't think anyone has heard anything yet, but if it was super bad news like last year we'd already know. They emailed us the day of or the day right after the deadline. On Monday I emailed them too to make sure they got my alternate letter and they responded that they did. I feel like if they weren't using the waitlist again they would've mentioned it with their response.

Also... wtf did I miss?? Who is Willy? An SDN troll?

You will be forfeiting the deposit I believe, but you just send an email to the office stating that you received an offer elsewhere that you will be accepting instead. One year someone didn't bother to tell the office they had another offer that they accepted, and it was into the first week that it was finally figured out what had happened. A lucky/unlucky soul got a very exciting phone call, but had to scramble to catch up.

Congrats on your acceptance!

I'm glad this entire feed is about Willy instead of our future as veterinarians

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah I went to umich for undergrad sooo...
I mean, I went to undergrad in Detroit so I've learned to tolerate your kind. Friendships can work but the rivalry must never be mentioned...