Waitlist for interview ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tonya

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have received an email " waitlist for interview invite "
What should I do? What does that even mean ?any suggestions ?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have received an email " waitlist for interview invite "
What should I do? What does that even mean ?any suggestions ?
Thanks

Is it for MWU AZ? Means they will invite you for an interview if there are open spots, but from what I've heard from SDN members from last cycle, that is essentially the same as a "rejection."

I've heard of applicants being autorejected so I wouldn't lose hope, especially if you've applied broadly.

How are your stats and EC's?

I was waitlisted for interview last year at MWU-AZ and I never ended up receiving an interview invite. As a matter of fact, I dont think anyone on the waitlist last year actually got an interview. I never received a rejection, I just got a "MWU Arizona campus End of Cycle Notification" email in March saying that MWU interviews have concluded. So basically if you get waitlisted for an interview, its better than a rejection, but there is a very slim chance you will get an interview from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was waitlisted for interview last year at MWU-AZ and I never ended up receiving an interview invite. As a matter of fact, I dont think anyone on the waitlist last year actually got an interview. I never received a rejection, I just got a "MWU Arizona campus End of Cycle Notification" email in March saying that MWU interviews have concluded. So basically if you get waitlisted for an interview, its better than a rejection, but there is a very slim chance you will get an interview from them.
Yeah, good to know, I'm assuming their waitlisting you means "okay application, but we don't like you" LOL

Did you get accepted or invited to interviews anywhere else last year?

Edit: spelling

Yeah, good to know, I'm assuming their waitlisting you means "okay application, but we don't like you" LOL

Did you get accepted or invited to interviews anywhere else last year?

Edit: spelling
I retook my DAT in April and I got 2 last second interviews from Temple and UoP(my #1 choice), but waitlisted at both.

I retook my DAT in April and I got 2 last second interviews from Temple and UoP(my #1 choice), but waitlisted at both.
UOP wow! You must have had a strong GPA and retake DAT then....

Your comment gives me SOME hope haha.... I know it's early in the cycle but I kinda wanna get an idea of what to expect in terms of interview invites for different schools.

UOP wow! You must have had a strong GPA and retake DAT then....

Your comment gives me SOME hope haha.... I know it's early in the cycle but I kinda wanna get an idea of what to expect in terms of interview invites for different schools.
Not as strong as you would think haha I just had all around well-rounded application. PM me if you have questions.