Waitlist help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

odfuturedoc

Reaction score
Hello I’m looking to start a thread for people on a waitlist. I think it could be helpful for people to get a better understanding of where they stand and what schools are still a possibility and what schools are a stretch for people at this point.

Post what schools you currently have a seat/deposit in, where you’re waitlisted, and what seat/deposit you’d be giving up if your 1st choice school accepts you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Currently waitlisted at MWU CCO & Salus PCO. I have an interview with ICO in a couple of weeks, but I feel like getting a seat this late in the process is a long shot, so I'm anticipating being waitlisted there as well.

Waitlisted at Salus. No other applications out. Interviewed early March, waitlisted 18 March

Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted at PUCO (patiently waiting for any kind of update ugh) but accepted at ICO!

waitlisted for Salus on March 6, have anyone on the standby list heard back yet? they said they would start getting back to people end of April, early may

Nothing other than an email last week asking if I am still interested in remaining in the list

I’m hoping so the wait is terrible. Cycle reopens in June so I might see if they recommend waiting to reapply or if they can just role our precious app over and just accept us!

I know
I’m hoping so the wait is terrible. Cycle reopens in June so I might see if they recommend waiting to reapply or if they can just role our precious app over and just accept us!
I know what you mean! I really want to get in and its making me so anxious !

Anyone have any updates on Salus’s waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
Salus only got back to me that they are still looking to admit people and that they are continually looking at their standby list to fill any vacate spot.

I did get into NECO today. Cancelled my interview with KYCO & MCPHS.

Any clue how many are on this standby list? Congrats man that’s awesome

Anyone waitlisted/standby list care to share their stats?

Is the PCO standby list based on timing of being placed on the list, or quality ie OAT scores, etc...?

Anyone waitlisted/standby list care to share their stats?

Is the PCO standby list based on timing of being placed on the list, or quality ie OAT scores, etc...?
its quality of your application, they take the best applicant out of the standby list as spots open up

I wonder if when accepted of standby if you have to pay the 1000 deposit?

Waitlisted for SCCO right now

Hey all. This might be a stupid question, but are any of the schools telling you why you are on the waitlist and what you can do to improve the chances of getting accepted?

Anyone with waitlist movement on Salus PCO?

Anyone with waitlist movement on Salus PCO?
I took off my name from the waitlist, going to MCPHS instead, I feel like its too late to plan to move there at this point for me, since im moving from Toronto

I took off my name from the waitlist, going to MCPHS instead, I feel like its too late to plan to move there at this point for me, since im moving from Toronto

Congrats that your going to MCPHS though!

Anyone recently get off of a waitlist at any school?