Waitlist Movement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
T

Townie

Just wondering if anyone knows what the waitlist movement for either Boston University or Stony Brook is like. Y'll know of anyone that has gotten off the waitlist in the past!? please let me know..i'm gettin bummed about gettin in this year! thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think there has been any movement in BU's waitlist yet. It usually begins to move around June-July. As for the amount of movement, I don't know, could be anywhere from 25-40 after reading BU's annual report. Which seems alot to me, but hey I guess some people pull out after hearing from other schools.

i think theres a quite a few ppl waiting on BU, including me. Where did you hear about the June movement on BU alternate list?

Just wondering, bc im getting sick of running to the mailbox...:oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
I wait for the day there is an acceptance letter from BU in my mailbox.
my mom asked me yesterday what i would do if i saw it in the mailbox today...and i had NOOOOOOOO IDEA! i'd probably faint!
ok
good luck

I wait for the day there is an acceptance letter from BU in my mailbox.
my mom asked me yesterday what i would do if i saw it in the mailbox today...and i had NOOOOOOOO IDEA! i'd probably faint!
ok
good luck

By now acceptances are usually handed out by phone. The window of time to accept or decline the offer is so small now that the adcoms can't afford to waste time with letters in the mail.

I say you leave the mailbox, and go hold on to that phone tightly.

By now acceptances are usually handed out by phone. The window of time to accept or decline the offer is so small now that the adcoms can't afford to waste time with letters in the mail.

I say you leave the mailbox, and go hold on to that phone tightly.

what if they can't contact us by phone? :scared:

as for the question above, well usually waitlist movements start to move june if there is any movement at all.

what if they can't contact us by phone? :scared:

as for the question above, well usually waitlist movements start to move june if there is any movement at all.

there's a bunch of people that have said that they've already made if off of waitlists, did you mean that just these schools tend to have more movement in june? I think it depends on the school because accordingly to all that may1st/may15th stuff perhaps the bulk of the waitlist movement is happening or has happened?

No movement of buffalo list as of last week. anything NEW?

btw... by there being no movement does that mean the class is full