Waitlist Regis and CSUN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

365preDPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else on the waitlist for either for Regis or CSUN, or was on the waitlist and then offered a spot?

I know CSUN is in the process of sending out acceptances and hasn't notified pther applicants if they are on a waitlist yet.

If so (accepted/waitlisted) for either of these schools, could you please post your stats?

I feel bad bothering the admissions people to see where they are in the admissions process, so thought I'd ask on here.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm wait listed at Regis and haven't heard back from CSUN. I posted my stats on the gre sticky thread so you can look at my posts and find it

Members don't see this ad :)
I was originally sent a rejection letter, but it was due to an error. It quoted a lack of observation hours as the reason for denial, but when I contested it by having my licensed PT email admissions, I was offered acceptance. Hope this helps!!

Undergrad: Concordia University Irvine
Major: Exercise and Sport Science
Overall GPA: 3.79
Pre-Req GPA: 3.74
GRE: 159, 159, 4.0

Extra-Curric: Outstanding student in physics, Phi Delta Epsilon, Cum Laude, Deans list, Women's soccer, about 200 outpatient pt hours (as an aide), >1500 planned.

Volunteer: Church activity

Applied: CSULB, CSUN, Mt Saint Marys, USC, Chapman

Acceptances: CSUN

Rejections: None yet

Alternate: U. Southern California (USC), Mt. Saint Marys

Has anyone else heard anything admissions-related from csun this past week or know if they've finished determining their class already? I haven't received any notice from them at all since December, which I guess means I'm still waitlisted/rejected; I just wish I knew which one I was.

I'm definitely glad I got accepted somewhere, but it's expensive =/
CSUN DPT (i.e., csun tuition) was my top choice and I'd go there if they would just let me lol!

Last edited:
Has anyone else heard anything admissions-related from csun this past week or know if they've finished determining their class already? I haven't received any notice from them at all since December, which I guess means I'm still waitlisted/rejected; I just wish I knew which one I was.

I'm definitely glad I got accepted somewhere, but it's expensive =/
CSUN DPT (i.e., csun tuition) was my top choice and I'd go there if they would just let me in lol!

Everyone that applied should be hearing from CSUN on their status by the end of this month. Last year they had a list of 200 on the waitlist. Wish we knew how many of the 32 initial acceptances signed a contract. Most likely there are only a few spots left... Still hopeful though!

Is anyone else on the waitlist for either for Regis or CSUN, or was on the waitlist and then offered a spot?

I know CSUN is in the process of sending out acceptances and hasn't notified pther applicants if they are on a waitlist yet.

If so (accepted/waitlisted) for either of these schools, could you please post your stats?

I feel bad bothering the admissions people to see where they are in the admissions process, so thought I'd ask on here.

I was accepted to Regis and declined my spot, hopefully helping someone out on the waitlist. Several people from my undergrad institution were waitlisted at Regis and none of them have heard anything yet. What I do know is that Regis doesn't rank their list, instead they see who declines and then pick other candidates that most closely match that candidate's personality, experiences, stats, etc. My stats are in the GPA, GRE sticky.

Everyone that applied should be hearing from CSUN on their status by the end of this month. Last year they had a list of 200 on the waitlist. Wish we knew how many of the 32 initial acceptances signed a contract. Most likely there are only a few spots left... Still hopeful though!

I was accepted to CSUN a week ago. They told me they were just starting to fill up the class at that time.

I was accepted to CSUN on March 1 and declined my spot. They only gave three days to accept or decline. I know that more people were offered acceptance after my deadline to accept or decline, so they seemed to be making offers in waves. They didn't require any deposit, though, so I think some people might have accepted while still deciding between schools or waiting to hear back from other programs. That means that if you are on a wait list, you still have a very good chance! My stats are on pg.30 of the GPA thread.