Waitlist Support Group: DO Schools 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yeah it’s ready to go. I just don’t know what date I should turn it in considering waitlist movement has been slow.

I’m gonna bite the bullet and pay for all my reapplication now, even if I get off a waitlist. I can’t risk a late submission stagnating me for another year. I’ll be paying with money I don’t have, but hey... I should have studied harder and scored higher on the MCAT to avoid this situation, so there is no one else to blame. I want kick the **** out of my 22 year old self.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Has anyone possibly been pulled off/heard anything about the Touro Nevada waitlist and movement? Thanks so much! ☺
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
267493
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad