Waitlist Support Group: DO Schools 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah it’s ready to go. I just don’t know what date I should turn it in considering waitlist movement has been slow.

I was probably going to submit mine sometime in July.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah it’s ready to go. I just don’t know what date I should turn it in considering waitlist movement has been slow.

I’m gonna bite the bullet and pay for all my reapplication now, even if I get off a waitlist. I can’t risk a late submission stagnating me for another year. I’ll be paying with money I don’t have, but hey... I should have studied harder and scored higher on the MCAT to avoid this situation, so there is no one else to blame. I want kick the **** out of my 22 year old self.

Reactions: 1 users
When it comes to DO applications, submitting in May instead of August ain't gonna make that much of a difference. I'd hold off on submitting your apps now if you're on a (or multiple) waitlist(s).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
VCOM Carolinas has had some movement in the last couple of days.

Reactions: 1 user
NSU has taken SDNers off the waitlist on May 2 and May 23.

I just got accepted. I hope it all works out for you. Thanks!

Reactions: 7 users
starting to really stress about the lack of movement. it is the difference between my family moving with me, or going solo :'(

I know PNWU is starting to move. I’m not sure how fast though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! Has anyone possibly been pulled off/heard anything about the Touro Nevada waitlist and movement? Thanks so much! ☺

Last edited:
Has anyone heard about any waitlist movement for LECOM, Erie?
Also on the waitlist, I think there is some movement based on the facebook group numbers and some people in SDN saying they were accepted off the waitlist.

• Haha
Anyone on the waitlist for TUNCOM?
Also working on sending a re-app for next cycle.

If you're on the WL for COMP NW, dont hold your breath. They haven't had any movement, and only 3 have been pulled so far.

PCOM's WL has been really slow. Doesn't help that they're a school that offers absolutely no info about the WL. Ugh July is the last gasp. However, I will gladly take an acceptance the day of orientation.

Reactions: 2 users
Waitlist movement this year seems to be slow to none.

Anyone accepted but still hoping to get into their top choice? I'm just not sure what to do as school starts soon.

Anyone accepted but still hoping to get into their top choice? I'm just not sure what to do as school starts soon.
Have you express your concerns with the school you're WL at?

Last edited:
Have you express your concerns with the school your WL at?
Yes I wrote a LOR, update letter, and emailed them a few times. The school starts like a month after the school I'm accepted to does.

i got off the waitlist yesterday at vcom, so waitlist movement is still happening!!

Somehow made it off PCOM's waitlist yesterday. Don't lose hope yet!

Reactions: 5 users