mrbob719

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2003
Status (Visible)
Has anyone become accepted to the school they were first waitlisted to?

I am waitlisted at UMDNJ and it seems that I will never hear anything.

TPBC

15+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2004
Status (Visible)
When did you get waitlisted and have you had any interaction with them since?

mrbob719

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2003
Status (Visible)
I was waitlisted in Jan. and I have not hard anything since. Although I was accepted to NYCOM, UMDNJ is my first choice. I also tried to call UMDNJ and ask them about the wait-listing process but it seemed to me that I just have to wait.

kmwmorris

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2003
Merritt Island, FL
Status (Visible)
I am on the waitlist at NSUCOM. The Admissions director encourages waitlisters to call often and get their names known to everyone in the admissions office. I am not sure if that is the case everywhere. You have the right to know your admissions status, so I would suggest calling/emailing UMDNJ's Admissions office again and again. It couldn't hurt! Especially since it has been over a month. Tell them that they are your first choice, and you have been accepted elsewhere, so they better tell you where you stand OR ELSE!!!

I have been accepted to UNECOM in Maine and will attend UNECOM in July of this year.

Good luck to you!

kmwmorris
UNECOM class of 2008

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.