Waitlist

Started by AWS527
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AWS527

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

If I have still not heard back from schools, is it safe to think that I am on their waitlist?
 
Personally, I would not assume anything. If you wanted, you could email the programs and ask about your status. I don't think most programs would have a problem with a request about where you stand.
 
I agree with Zytorin. A lot of schools use rolling admissions and are sending out acceptances in waves. If you haven't heard anything that means your application is still under review, but not necessarily that you are on a waitlist.