waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

devz4lf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know usually how many applicants in general are put on the waiting list? I know every school has their own class size but in general, give or take.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know usually how many applicants in general are put on the waiting list? I know every school has their own class size but in general, give or take.

dont be lazy call the school and ask. no one can give you a one number fits all.

Members don't see this ad :)
don't be a ******* wired, just answer nicely or don't answer at all.

The number on the waitlist is not particularly relevant. What is important is the ranking on the waitlist and how fast the the line moves; the former may be a closely guarded secret and the later indeterminate.

some schools put everyone they interviewed (but didn't accept) on the waitlist. It varies school to school. I personally havent heard of too many people geting called off waiting lists. It seems most schools just interview more candidates and only use the waiting list as a last minute option.

Frienrds on school ...try calling school and asking them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

I think for the most part everyone gets put on wait list.
I would play it safely and just assume a wait listing is a rejection. It's a tough process but everyone gets through it