Hi! K, so question. Last year, I applied rather late in the cycle and ended up getting a load of rejections due to classes being filled up near the end of the school year. I got one interview at LECOM-E, and they waitlisted me. In mid-June, they e-mailed me with a spot offer, but I turned it down because I wasn't going to be able to handle the financials of getting over there (I live in CA and LECOM's classes start in mid-July, I think). I applied again this year, but do you think that since I turned them down last year that it will have a negative impact on my current application? And, if so, do you think I should try to explain my reasoning in a letter of interest (or do you have any other suggestions)?