Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!
Anyone receive word that they've been wait-listed at one of their top choices?
So far I've been put on the waiting list at the University of South Florida. They said they've put me on the 'top' of the list and that there's a good chance I'll be admitted in the next few weeks once they start receiving word back from all those that were sent the initial batch of acceptances.
Anyone else in the same situation?
Anyone receive word that they've been wait-listed at one of their top choices?
So far I've been put on the waiting list at the University of South Florida. They said they've put me on the 'top' of the list and that there's a good chance I'll be admitted in the next few weeks once they start receiving word back from all those that were sent the initial batch of acceptances.
Anyone else in the same situation?
Did anyone choose Syracuse? Does anyone know more about it? Thanks everyone, this is an exciting/anxious time in our lives!
Syracuse is a great program, I know someone who runs an audiology clinic in the Syracuse area and she has said nothing but good things about the program!