Waitlisted at Berkeley School of Optometry 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rgisselle.san

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I got waitlisted for UCBSO cycle 2022-2023. For those that have been waitlisted at this school before, what are my chances? Do you know if theres a ton of people on the waitlist and how long it takes for them to get back to me?

Nervously waiting, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Everyone,

I got waitlisted for UCBSO cycle 2022-2023. For those that have been waitlisted at this school before, what are my chances? Do you know if theres a ton of people on the waitlist and how long it takes for them to get back to me?

Nervously waiting, thanks!
What was your cumulative GPA for science and non-science as an undergrad ?
What was your OAT score?
You've been waitlisted this early in the applicant pool ?

149 views and not one person can respond to the person waitlisted for UCBSO.
This optometry forum has gotten pathetic.
It would have been informative if your GPA and OAT scores were mentioned as to why you were paced on a "waiting list " so early in the applicant pool for admission in 2023.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was not given a reason as to why I was placed on the waitlist. I interviewed and got great feedback, thats all I know. I believe my scores are irrelevant to this topic as I just want to know how the waitlist process at UCBSO works. Those who have been waitlisted before, were you admitted and how long did it take for you to find out?

thanks!

I was not given a reason as to why I was placed on the waitlist. I interviewed and got great feedback, thats all I know. I believe my scores are irrelevant to this topic as I just want to know how the waitlist process at UCBSO works. Those who have been waitlisted before, were you admitted and how long did it take for you to find out?

thanks!
I understand. Wish I had an answer for you but I don't because I honestly have no idea.
Good luck to you.

Last edited: