waitlisted at creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nunnzy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recieved a letter from creighton saying that the committee has placed me in the alternate pool. What are my chances?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you have an interview prior to getting wait-listed? What are your stats, how much pharmacy experience do you have, and when did get interviewed?

I just got my interview request from Creighton a few hours ago, so I'm wondering about the school's admission procedure myself. Hopefully, you're high on the wait list.

I did not get an interview prior to being waitlisted. My stats are not impressive (3.04 gpa and 66 pcat) but i have a lot of pharmacy experience and will have a BS in Biology and a minor in chemistry come this spring. This is also my second year of applying.

Members don't see this ad :)
The same thing happened to me in December. I don't think we have much of a chance, I hate to say. My brother in Law goes to pharmacy school there and his friend was on the admissions comittee as a 3rd year student, and so he called his friend to ask him. His friend said that the chances are very slim. I wouldn't count on anything. Sorry to break the bad news to you but its better than waiting. I hope this helps. I have very similar stats GPA 2.95 and PCAT 79 %. I feel your frustrations! Did you apply to any other schools?

I got waitlisted w/o an interview back in December. GPA 3.4 (pre-req - 3.1).

I wouldn't take it personally... seems like a rather difficult school to get into.

The same thing happened to me in December. I don't think we have much of a chance, I hate to say. My brother in Law goes to pharmacy school there and his friend was on the admissions comittee as a 3rd year student, and so he called his friend to ask him. His friend said that the chances are very slim. I wouldn't count on anything. Sorry to break the bad news to you but its better than waiting. I hope this helps. I have very similar stats GPA 2.95 and PCAT 79 %. I feel your frustrations! Did you apply to any other schools?

I have also applied to UNMC, Drake, South, and Wyoming. I still have hope.