Waitlisted at LECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

got-it

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I would appreciate anyone who was accepted to LECOM then waitlisted. Yep, I'm waitlisted. What do you think my chances are??? thanks! -G

Members don't see this ad.

got-it said:
Hi,
I would appreciate anyone who was accepted to LECOM then waitlisted. Yep, I'm waitlisted. What do you think my chances are??? thanks! -G

I would say your chances of getting in off the waitlist are pretty good. I was not accepted off the waitlist, but several of my friends in my first year class here at LECOM were. I know one of them was picked 2 days before orientation and another was picked 1 day into orientation. Relax, you've still got almost 5 months to hear from them, I'm sure you'll have a good chance at getting in. Good luck and I hope you make it.

send a letter of intent to the admissions committee, i would even send a copy addressed directly to the dean of students.... make sure you praise everything about the school, even down to the wonderful cafeteria food :) ... it'll help make you stand out as someone who is determined to go to their school. good luck.

got-it said:
Hi,

I am holding my place at LECOM-B since December. But I have just been accepted to NSU and have decided to attend there. I plan on calling LECOM and letting them know of my decision as soon as possible, since I am sending my second and last deposit for NSU next week. I also know a lot of people who are going to do the same thing as I am...so I think your chances are pretty good...

Best of Luck!
Karina