WAITLISTED AT NECO

Started by SUAON
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SUAON

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a letter that I was waitlisted at NECO. They said they do not rank candidates on the waitlist. Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist ? Any response would be great
 
Is there anyone who got accepted to NECO that is planning to drop their spot? Just curious how many spots would be open.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol I got my official letter of rejection off the waitlist. I mean I knew I wouldn't make it back in April, but still feelsbadman.jpg just another dark reminder
 
Just out of curiosity, what are you stats?
I'm a Canadian Applicant but I've not submitted my OptomCas yet. My gpa is 3.25 and OAT scores are 390TS 380AA. I volunteered at an private optometry practice for a summer, volunteered at a physiotherapy clinic the summer prior, I was a teaching assistant during undergrad, volunteere tutor. Some extracurricular include basketball and volleyball. Plus I worked some other ordinary college jobs like retail and stuff.
Currently I'm trying to find work at an ophthalmology institute with my BSc and working part time as a math and science tutor.
Assuming I get the position at the ophthalmology institute and work as that and as a tutor for a year, combined with my previous experience and stats, how do you guys think my chances are for NECO? (or any other school e.g. ICO, PCO, NOVA)
Thanks