Waitlisted at Nova

Started by drpj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the high-hold as well.... It also said, that if I am interested in Nova, to call them and let them know.

I think, high hold = if you are still interested (call them) and they'll pretty much give you the next opening.

I will be giving up my spot, so, good luck to you guys
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol this waitlist is so weird that it makes me chuckle.

Did anyone actually try calling the office to see what they ACTUALLY mean? I think that'd be a better idea than speculating what they might mean.

My 2 cents.

Oh, I will be declining my offer from Nova so one of you may get lucky~
Good luck!