kookra

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2005
Status
Hey guys I just recieved a waitlist packet from Tufts. Did anyone else hear anything from Tufts? I interviewed the first week of Feb.

Jamison321

10+ Year Member
Feb 11, 2005
Status
kookra said:
Hey guys I just recieved a waitlist packet from Tufts. Did anyone else hear anything from Tufts? I interviewed the first week of Feb.

What were your stats if you dont mind saying?

OP
K

kookra

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2005
Status
Hi,

my stats where 18/17 and gpa 3.3

Jamison321

10+ Year Member
Feb 11, 2005
Status
Yeah someone said earlier that their class was basically filled because you defiantly have the stats to get in. I wonder if they ever take anyone off the waitlist. Goodluck.

littlebee

10+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2005
Status
kookra said:
how was your interview ...i have one there this week?

fruity_trident

in lala land
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2004
Status
Dentist
littlebee said:
how was your interview ...i have one there this week?
i haven't heard a single thing from tufts...after emailing and calling them since november...they still won't tell me anything..

my stats aren't completely out of their league... :rolleyes:

Gulch

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
Ann Arbor, MI
Status
Dental Student
kookra said:
I interviewed January 31 at Tufts, and just recieved the waitlist packet. I am a little disappointed but hopefully it will work out. Tufts is a good school.

My stats are:

GPA: Overall= 3.53/4.00 Sci=3.3/4.00
DAT: 22/22/20 (AA/SA/PAT)

gummylips

10+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2005
Status
I interviewed first week of March and just today received the infamous waitlist package. I love their two page waitlist form to sign... If only I had a magnifying glass to read it, I'd feel better about what I am signing! You guys think their legal team put it together or what?

Anyone waitlisted been accepted? Does anyone know anything about what the odds are of getting pulled from the waitlist? Good luck to all!

Jamison321

10+ Year Member
Feb 11, 2005
Status
gummylips said:
I interviewed first week of March and just today received the infamous waitlist package. I love their two page waitlist form to sign... If only I had a magnifying glass to read it, I'd feel better about what I am signing! You guys think their legal team put it together or what?

Anyone waitlisted been accepted? Does anyone know anything about what the odds are of getting pulled from the waitlist? Good luck to all!

I was told some years they take 10-15 people off the list but last year they took no one off the list. This is the response I got from an e-mail I sent them.

OP
K

kookra

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2005
Status
Jamison321 said:
I was told some years they take 10-15 people off the list but last year they took no one off the list. This is the response I got from an e-mail I sent them.
Would you mind sharing the context of the email you recieved from them?