waitlisted at UCLA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blackqueen02

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you on the UCLA waitlist?? or have been?? when was your interview?
If you are, are you waiting, or are you planing to go somewhere else?

Thanks! just trying to figure out my chances. :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on January 24, got accepted a week later...they gave me till March 2nd to decide....I'm stuck between UCLA and UOP...I gotta make up my mind soon....

Go to UOP!!! Only 3 years man... you can't top that! by the time I am graduating, you are already making at least 700 a day!!
You should give me your UCLA Spot!!:cool: :D

I interviewed on January 24, got accepted a week later...they gave me till March 2nd to decide....I'm stuck between UCLA and UOP...I gotta make up my mind soon....

Members don't see this ad :)
Go to UOP!!! Only 3 years man... you can't top that! by the time I am graduating, you are already making at least 700 a day!!

Hah.

As of two weeks ago, UCLA has filled half of our incoming seats.

:laugh:
Somehow it doesn't sound very convincing from you.

Good luck! Hope to be in school with both of you in september :) .

$500 + ~30% of what you bill.

Maybe even more than $700 a day.

UCLA = specialize
UOP = GP

Of course, that's not saying that ALL students at UCLA specialize and that none at UOP get to specialize, but it's a fair statement of where many students at each school ends up.