Waitlisted at UDM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

katpaws

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the same boat? I interviewed Feb. 11th. Was waitlisted March 5th. Anyone have any info on size of the waitlist? When they start pulling people? If I have a shot?? ..trying to keep my hopes up!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on Jan 23rd and have not heard a word .... was the waitlist sent via email or snail mail

The staff at UDM are very helpful, give them a call. It might help to aleviate some of the anxiety.

I got it via email. After my interview, I received an email asking for a midterm grade report (form signed by my professors just saying what grade I had). About a week after I sent that back, I got the email saying waitlisted. I emailed Karin LaRose-Neil asking if there is anything else I can do besides wait and she said to make sure I send my transcript after finals. I think they are just waiting to see if I keep up my grades...

I agree, you should just email or call - it wont hurt and will make you feel better!