Waitlisted for Bio Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Student2390

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the Biology department at my school, there's tons of people on the waitlist right now for various classes in the summer. I'm a freshman so I don't know how things have gone in the past, but at your school, when there's so many people on the waitlist, are more classes added? Or are the people on the waitlists just removed? It just doesn't seem right since people might be put off from graduation because the department didn't offer enough classes...

Members don't see this ad.

nothing happens, just hope you get it next quarter. Next time make sure you enroll the second it opens, even then, might not get in

Where I went, they’d add a class if the waitlist would fill it.

That’s how I got my apocalyptic 8 am Friday, attendance mandatory, bio class which I promptly failed out of for lack of attendance.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It may not be a bad idea to schedule an appointment with an advisor and seek their guidance. If all else fails, do as others have mentioned and make sure you register the moment registration opens for next semester.

Best of luck to you.

In the Biology department at my school, there's tons of people on the waitlist right now for various classes in the summer. I'm a freshman so I don't know how things have gone in the past, but at your school, when there's so many people on the waitlist, are more classes added? Or are the people on the waitlists just removed? It just doesn't seem right since people might be put off from graduation because the department didn't offer enough classes...
This is entirely school dependent, as said directly above, ask the schools advising office