General Admissions & OTCAS Waitlisted Hofstra Fall 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureOT2B1234

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was waitlisted at Hofstra after an interview & my stats are good. I was wondering if anyone knows of a student who got off the waitlist in the past and what are my chances getting off the waitlist? I know it's still early.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! I was waitlisted at Hofstra after an interview & my stats are good. I was wondering if anyone knows of a student who got off the waitlist in the past and what are my chances getting off the waitlist? I know it's still early.

Do you mind if I ask what your stats are? I'm thinking about applying to Hofstra. Do you know if they have rolling admissions? I'm wondering if it's too late for me to apply there...

Do you mind if I ask what your stats are? I'm thinking about applying to Hofstra. Do you know if they have rolling admissions? I'm wondering if it's too late for me to apply there...
Im not sure if its rolling admissions but I can share my stats if you message me !

I am pretty sure it is rolling, but if you message me I'll tell you my stats!

I was waitlisted too. Do you think they accepted too many from the first round? It doesn't make sense that almost everyone who interviewed later got waitlisted.

I was waitlisted too. Do you think they accepted too many from the first round? It doesn't make sense that almost everyone who interviewed later got waitlisted.

Honestly, it's possible. I haven't heard of anyone who actually did accepted from the first round of interviews so.

Hey! I have an interview there tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had any advice? Were there any questions that threw you or were they pretty standard and more of a casual interview? Thank you and good luck to all of you!

Hey! I have an interview there tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had any advice? Were there any questions that threw you or were they pretty standard and more of a casual interview? Thank you and good luck to all of you!

It was super casual. If you just google typical interview questions that's pretty much what it was.

I was in the first round of interviews and was waitlisted as well.

Has anyone heard of anyone making any movements on the waitlist? I have 2 other acceptances that I need to put a deposit down on the end of the month and I would not if I was accepted into Hofstra

I haven't heard back from them, I heard they that you hear back from them pretty late but maybe you can email and ask them and tell them your situation?

After applying in October and hearing nothing, I received an email this morning saying that I was on the waitlist for an interview. Did anyone else get this email? Is this their nice way of rejecting without saying rejection?

has anyone been accepted off the waitlist? trying to get an idea of the timeline