waitlisted in U Pitt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

selina

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone on the waitlisted in U Pitt? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

yeah i just checked my infosource and i'm waitlisted too. but i'm probably gna call them and withdraw my application. at the interview, rose said that most ppl who are waitlisted get in, so if u really want to go, i guess u can talk to her.
good luck! hope u get in :)

I got in this last week but am holding out for late interview acceptances from either UW or Arizona. With any luck I'll be withdrawing some time in early March. That's hopefully another open spot for ya.

e

Members don't see this ad :)
Ind201 said:
yeah i just checked my infosource and i'm waitlisted too. but i'm probably gna call them and withdraw my application. at the interview, rose said that most ppl who are waitlisted get in, so if u really want to go, i guess u can talk to her.
good luck! hope u get in :)

Ind201, thanks for your news! Does it show "Special circumstances" in additional information from school in your inforsouce? Do you know what do the "Special Circumstances" mean in here?

I got that same message: waitlisted - "special circumstances"...what does that mean? Oh well, I will be with-drawing anyway.

wish i could say i was waitlisted.....infosource for me says applications denied.... :( oh well 8 schools to go) ugh