waitlisted nova..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oppiee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, So I just found out that I was waitlisted from Nova.

Does anyone know what are the chances of getting in after being waitlisted?

Members don't see this ad.

I think you are still have a shot... just hang in there. How did you find out?? did u call or they call u?

I had my interview in January and have never heard anything yet from Nova. So, I called them and left my voice message.
Am I more likely to be rejected or waitlisted?? :(

Members don't see this ad :)
i just called and talked to someone at admissions. i guess right now they are ranking students for the waitlist, so apparently that will be done by next week some time.:eek:

oppiee - youre probably relatively high on the list if you found out already... mind sharing stats? interview date?

Hey guys,

Well i called them and asked. So who knows... does anyone know how many people they usually put on the waitlist?

Cheers,

i just called and talked to someone at admissions. i guess right now they are ranking students for the waitlist, so apparently that will be done by next week some time.:eek:

oppiee - youre probably relatively high on the list if you found out already... mind sharing stats? interview date?

So, does that mean they already called all people accepted?? did they directly tell you that they are ranking students for the waitlist??

So, does that mean they already called all people accepted?? did they directly tell you that they are ranking students for the waitlist??

i asked if there was a waitlist and they said they were ranking it right now... i guess they already called those who they are accepting (or plan on calling them soon), and are waitlisting others. just speculation though.

I interviewed there Jan. 10th and they told me I wouldn't hear anything until mid-february.

I interviewed there Jan. 10th and they told me I wouldn't hear anything until mid-february.

Hm... it is kinda weird. what is the difference between no decision made and being waitlisted?? do you think no decision is still better than being waitlisted??

Anyone know what the difference between Alternate List and Wait list is? When you received your mail in the letter, did it say that you were an 'alternate candidate' or did it say you were 'wait listed'? Thanks!!