Waitlisted nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Master Pain

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not exactly the good news I was looking for, but I'm certainly stolked nonetheless. I'm sure there is some more of you in the gang on Nova waitlist. Anyone have an idea as to how long the list is (approx) at this point in the game? I sure would like to think its not tooooo long! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Have you tried calling them? Seems like they are always on the beach because they never answer!

Not sure how long it is .... Prob anyone that wasnt accepted but interviewed but from what they said when I interviewed they said that they are going to rerank everyone after each interview date so that if you interviewed later or earlier would not make a difference just how your interview went overall.

Members don't see this ad :)
The list moves at Nova, or at least it has in the past. Remember it is a pretty expensive school and people will choose to go to other schools

thanks for the input y'all. Yah bro, I called Su-Ann about 1.5 weeks ago, but no response yet. I'll hit her back again w/phone and email too to check out the progress. If they waitlist all who have had an interview that will be one strong waitlist!

U are right, in the past I have seen quite a bit of movement on the list. Appreciate it again, its good to hear from ya
D

thanks for the input y'all. Yah bro, I called Su-Ann about 1.5 weeks ago, but no response yet. I'll hit her back again w/phone and email too to check out the progress. If they waitlist all who have had an interview that will be one strong waitlist!

U are right, in the past I have seen quite a bit of movement on the list. Appreciate it again, its good to hear from ya
D

MP, if you get any news holler back atcha boys

will do. I'll likely try to make contact again tomorr. I'd like to be on the beach w/them...lil' surf, lil' sand...