1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Waitlisted nova

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Master Pain, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Master Pain

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Not exactly the good news I was looking for, but I'm certainly stolked nonetheless. I'm sure there is some more of you in the gang on Nova waitlist. Anyone have an idea as to how long the list is (approx) at this point in the game? I sure would like to think its not tooooo long! :)

2. DrReo

DrReo "Thread Necromancer"
    10+ Year Member

Academic Administration
    Have you tried calling them? Seems like they are always on the beach because they never answer!

3. waitingame

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Not sure how long it is .... Prob anyone that wasnt accepted but interviewed but from what they said when I interviewed they said that they are going to rerank everyone after each interview date so that if you interviewed later or earlier would not make a difference just how your interview went overall.

4. btizzels

btizzels San Diego ->Ft Lauderdale
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    The list moves at Nova, or at least it has in the past. Remember it is a pretty expensive school and people will choose to go to other schools

5. Master Pain

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    thanks for the input y'all. Yah bro, I called Su-Ann about 1.5 weeks ago, but no response yet. I'll hit her back again w/phone and email too to check out the progress. If they waitlist all who have had an interview that will be one strong waitlist!

U are right, in the past I have seen quite a bit of movement on the list. Appreciate it again, its good to hear from ya
    D

6. DrReo

DrReo "Thread Necromancer"
    10+ Year Member

Academic Administration
    MP, if you get any news holler back atcha boys

7. Master Pain

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    will do. I'll likely try to make contact again tomorr. I'd like to be on the beach w/them...lil' surf, lil' sand...

8. dr bojangles

10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    i second the holler, thanks.