Waitlisted Tufts & Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dschoolorbustt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've only had 2 interviews and both wait listed me. Thinking back, I probably messed up during my interview......

What I wanted to know was has anyone had any previous experience with getting off either of these 2 schools wait lists? I've read on previous posts and it I did not find any from people who actually experienced it, just people complaining on how large the wait list is.......

Also at this point I have not heard anything else other than the AADSAS received/under review and Received/Application complete update. I've sent updates to the schools on what I have been doing and the majority respond but nothing other than cool thanks bye haha. Getting pretty worried and starting to look for backup options in case I don't get in

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
There's still a lot of time left.
Just continue to update the schools, find work, keep yourself busy and prepare to re-apply if worse comes to worst.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You should send a letter of intent to attend, it will increase your chances of getting accepted.

I was curious, who do people send the actual letters to? the dean? the admissions email? their interviewer?

You can send it to the admissions email and they will forward it to the Dean. However if you have the deans email cause they gave it to you, you can send it to them.

Reactions: 1 user
what is the difference between a letter of intent and letter of interest?