1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Waitlisted with incomplete prereqs?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Bman984, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Bman984

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey, wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. I have been waitlisted at 2 schools, but am finishing up my last prereq this semester (Physics). Does anyone know if they will accept people off the waitlist before prereqs are completed (like a provisional acceptance) or should I not expect anything until my transcripts are in for the class? Thanks for any help...I'm considering calling the schools to see what they can tell me, but I thought I would ask here first.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dmd2011

dmd2011 Random Hero
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    i would call those 2 schools and see what they say.

4. student01

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I received acceptances and I am currently taking Physics II and lab. When I submitted my application I also sent a letter explaining that I was taking these courses in the Spring. I think as long as they are aware that you plan on taking the course it shouldn't affect an acceptance decision. But I can only say this for the schools I applied to...others may be different.