Waitlisted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nanu0915

Reaction score
Hello! I'm really happy to hear about everyone's acceptance and I'm hoping everyone got in where they wanted to! I got waitlisted from my top choice and was wondering if anybody had any idea about how it works/is ordered. Like do they have a ranking system or is it based on when you reply to their email? Also, how long does it usually take for them to get back to you about the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

Read (near the end)

Not all waitlists are the same. Some are ranked, others are not. Many people with multiple offers will turn a few down (go to the cheapest!!!) so spots will open up.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello! I'm really happy to hear about everyone's acceptance and I'm hoping everyone got in where they wanted to! I got waitlisted from my top choice and was wondering if anybody had any idea about how it works/is ordered. Like do they have a ranking system or is it based on when you reply to their email? Also, how long does it usually take for them to get back to you about the waitlist?
it depends on the school

trust the process...

Members don't see this ad :)
defs not this...

There is no “gaming” the waitlist. All you can do is hope.

They will keep you on the waitlist until the 1st day of class. You are their backups in case someone drops. Maybe someone will, maybe not.

Reactions: 1 user