Waitlisted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDstudent23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Once again I m here to ask you all questions...Well I have been waitlisted at Mercer University and South University. I am just wondering that should I have hope for an acceptance from either of the college? If anyone could reply me with their thoughts, I will appreciate...thank u!!!

Members don't see this ad.

If you don't have hope, then what else do you have?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey pharmdstudent,
Did Mercer waitlist you or put you on hold for decision after the interview?

I have the same exact problem. I have been put on waitlist at MCPHS-worcester even before I was interviewed. Some of my friends that applied as well said you are suppose to be put on a waitlist after being interviewed and I was put on it without the interview. So I am really confused and I have no idea what to expect from MCPHS.

Hi TechRX,

It just says they cant make a decision rite now and need more time to make one...

hey, same here, i have been put on waitlist at worcester since early march without even having an interview first. I called them, and they said the people on waitlist were not ranked. And they would constantly review the waitlist people until summer. so have you heard anything from the school yet? good luck!!!