Waitlisted??

Started by Chrissy7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chrissy7

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just hoping to hear some success stories from people who were waitlisted and got in. I only applied to one school (oops!) and have been put on the waitlist...im a little bummed but still hopeful. I applied to NECO but its pretty late in the cycle
 
I was on the alternate list last year at ICO and got in. There is still hope 👍
 
Just hoping to hear some success stories from people who were waitlisted and got in. I only applied to one school (oops!) and have been put on the waitlist...im a little bummed but still hopeful. I applied to NECO but its pretty late in the cycle


im in the same boat for PCO..people get waitlisted all the time. but you should at least applied to 3 schools. never put all your eggs in one basket.trust me, you dont want to make the mistake i made once.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know how you feel, i was and still am in the same boat as you. I ONLY applied to ICO last year and was on their alternate list and this year I am waiting to hear from them. Good luck and hang in there 🙂
 
I just withdrew my seat from ICO, so there's another seat open now. 🙂