Wake Forest Biomedical Science (MS) – Pre-health Pathway

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

swagmaster12

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I don't see a thread for this Masters/Post-bacc program so I thought I would start it and see if past students have more information about it or if there is anyone out there who has applied to the program.
 
I applied for the fall! I had my interviews on Monday and was told we would hear back by Monday. Good luck to everyone who applied!!
 
I applied for the fall! I had my interviews on Monday and was told we would hear back by Monday. Good luck to everyone who applied!!
May I ask when you applied and when did you get your offer to interview? I have applied for this fall. Thank you in advance...
Good luck to you and an A
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, a little late for this reply, but does anyone have any tips for their interviews? I have mine in 1 week for the fall start date.