Wake Forest - Countdown to March 9 Adcom Meeting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

inthe4cast

What's in the 4-cast?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed late february, and I know there are a lot of folks on the waiting list who are hoping to hear about movement on the list.

Good luck, everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

This is going to be very exciting!

This is the last week of interviews, I was told that there are still 10-12 spots of the initial acceptance list to fill - not sure how back they are filling them.

Is it also true that they will start to accept people from the waiting list at this meeting?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got put on the Wake wait list about a month ago, and called today to see if there had been any movement or when to expect some. They said that the class is full, and that later this month they normally start filling up spots that people turn down. They also told me the wait list is not ranked, and they re evaluate the wait list each time a spot opens up to see who will best fit. I wish it all happened sooner but only a couple more weeks.

Grrr... What is with the dual messages?

Do they tell us the class is full to make us leave them alone, and then tell us there are 10-12 spots left just to toy with us?? :scared:

I called today to see if decisions were available yet, and I was told that the lady who enters the information in the computer hasn't even been in this week, and to call next week, she wouldn't tell me what day they would probably be available, but she guessed wednesday.

Come on, Wake. Chop chop!