Wake Forest Ophthalmology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EyeonWake

Reaction score
Hello to all of this year's ophthalmology residency applicants! We are attempting to open up different avenues for applicants to find out more about our program given the situation of this year's match process. Residents have opened up Twitter (@wake_eye) and Instagram (EyeOnWake) accounts to offer insights about resident life at Wake. Our contact info is available on these sites if you have any questions! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I wonder what cataract surgery numbers 3rd year residents will be graduating with due to COVID. Terrible situation all around.

Likely going to be program dependent and how surgery in 3rd year is done. Hoping for close to that elusive 300 primaries this year.

Hello to all of this year's ophthalmology residency applicants! We are attempting to open up different avenues for applicants to find out more about our program given the situation of this year's match process. Residents have opened up Twitter (@wake_eye) and Instagram (EyeOnWake) accounts to offer insights about resident life at Wake. Our contact info is available on these sites if you have any questions! Good luck!

I wanted to say Thank you!.... I am already following all the avenues and I am loving it. In one of their videos I felt the resident was talking to me and that felt great! :) Looking forward to know more about this incredible program.