Wake Forest Post Bacc?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BaLeavaMD

Praise is what I do!!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from the Wake Forest Post Bacc? Any interviews?!

Members don't see this ad.

BaLeavaMD said:
Anyone heard from the Wake Forest Post Bacc? Any interviews?!
Not yet. What is interesting is that their Post bac website link also seems to be down. I think we are supposed to hear something by 4/15.

I got a post card that said that we should hear something within 30 days after the due date. The date was March 1st...so that should be April 15th right?! How will we be notified about interviews? email, snail mail, letter?

Members don't see this ad :)
BaLeavaMD said:
I got a post card that said that we should hear something within 30 days after the due date. The date was March 1st...so that should be April 15th right?! How will we be notified about interviews? email, snail mail, letter?

I am not sure. I expect that those that they want to interview will recieve an email/phone call/ or letter prior to 4/15. The website is back up and it says interviews are in early April. Final Selections are made by 4/15, so only a few more weeks of waiting.

I think the website said they only give out 25 or so interviews and that they get a little over 200 apps a year. Not good odds.

marciah said:
I am not sure. I expect that those that they want to interview will recieve an email/phone call/ or letter prior to 4/15. The website is back up and it says interviews are in early April. Final Selections are made by 4/15, so only a few more weeks of waiting.

I think the website said they only give out 25 or so interviews and that they get a little over 200 apps a year. Not good odds.
Yeah, it's not good odds, but what God has for me it is for me!! So, I'm just trusting HIM. If It's for me to get in, I'll be one of the 7 no matter how many others apply! Trusting and Waitin..

BaLeava

i received a packet in the mail 1.5 weeks agao notifying me about my interview April 18th. does anyone know if this program is looking for anything in particular or have any advice as fas as how to increase your chances of getting in? does anyone else have a interview on this date? holla at me if so.

Did any of you guys apply to both the post-bacc and med school? If so, what are you going to do if you get into both? I'm taking the MCAT next month and my plan is to apply to med school and the post-bacc. I've been out of school for a while (graduated in '97), so I'm thinking I may need the post-bacc just to get back into school mode.

bomiml said:
i received a packet in the mail 1.5 weeks agao notifying me about my interview April 18th. does anyone know if this program is looking for anything in particular or have any advice as fas as how to increase your chances of getting in? does anyone else have a interview on this date? holla at me if so.
EEEKK!! Oh really? You got a packet 1.5 weeks ago?! I haven't gotten anything yet! We'll see!

is anyone else interviewing on April 18th? PM me if so.

bomiml said:
is anyone else interviewing on April 18th? PM me if so.
How was your interview?