wake forest secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Kurleyfry, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Kurleyfry

Kurleyfry Member

As an August MCATer I finally got the Wake Forest secondary via e-mail but I wasn't sure about signing in. Did those of you who filled it out sign in and finish it then? Or can you sign in, take a look at it, and then come back to it later? I just don't want to sign in at work and have to finish it now.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SolidGold

SolidGold Florida winters are the best!

Attending Physician
    If I remember correctly, Wake had an online secondary that did not have a save function. You can log in as often as you want without actually sending it in, but it won't save your progress.

I copied the essay questions the first time I logged in and finished the essays and just logged in again and cut and pasted onto the secondary when I was ready to send.

4. Kurleyfry

Kurleyfry Member

Did anyone use the personal comments space to write about why they wanted to attend Wake? Or did everyone just leave it blank?

5. SolidGold

SolidGold Florida winters are the best!

Attending Physician
    I think that it would be a good idea to discuss that subject. They really leave it wide open for our choosing. As a reapplicant, I chose to write about how much I did in order to improve my application. Good luck!

6. UCLAMAN

UCLAMAN Air Jordan Collector

Anyone know the character/word limit(if any) on the Wake Forest Secondary?

7. nuggie

nuggie Junior Member

I too just received the Wake Forest Secondary (August MCATer). Everything I needed to say I said in my personal statement on the AMCAS application so I didn't add anything in their personal comments part. The whole application only took me 10 minutes, and I already put the signing sheet in the mail. Yeah!:)

8. Samoa

Physician Pharmacist

Yeah, I didn't add anything in the additional comments section either. Plus, I answered those two questions as though they were short-answer type things. Hope that won't get me rejected out of hand. :(

9. Adcadet

Adcadet Long way from Gate 27

Resident [Any Field]

I did the same thing. I'm in Winston-Salem right now, preparing for my interview tomorrow.