Wake Interview Invitations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SexyLexie729

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I just called the Wake Post Bacc office and we should be hearing sometime in the next few weeks. The woman I talked to said that they hoped to get those invitations out sometime next week. They have a conference and are a little behind. I initially called because I will be in El Salvador next week and I didn't want the chance of not being able to accept an invite if I got one when I was away :scared: .

For those out there applying and get an interview acceptance, let me know. Maybe we can all met or hang out before/after our interviews. It might be nice to get to know some of my fellow SDNers out there.

Take Care...G-d Bless...and Good Luck :luck: :luck: :luck:
 
Hey, I just got the interview invite in the mail! Anybody else get one today???
 
Hey all,
I will be interviewing on April 24th? When is everyone else interviewing?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my invite on Friday. I think everybody is interviewing on the 24th.
 
Hey all,
Where are you staying for your interview? I just booked a room at the Hawthorne Inn.
 
Hey, I'll be there too. I have to fly in early on Sunday. I booked a room at Best Western.