1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Wake secondary LOR

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by NikoNLS8, Aug 7, 2006.

1. NikoNLS8

NikoNLS8 Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello, i have a question. My school does not have a premedical committee and does not use interfolio or evals. I independently signed up for interfolio. i am not sure under which category i fall for the LOR. I called the admissions office and the lady told me that I was under A. But thats weird because i told her that my school doesnt have a pmc, and A says "my school's pmc will send the evaluations" . im confused, and even if i put A, we dont have a chairperson. suggestions?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. NikoNLS8

NikoNLS8 Member
    7+ Year Member

ok, i figured out the chairperson issue. you put the name of the school and the service that you will be using. but my school still doesn't have a pmc...

4. ChymeChancellor

ChymeChancellor Membership Revoked
    Removed

Pre-Medical
    Don't worry about it... the packet is cosidered the "committee letter" at some schools. Just mark A.

5. doktadoom

doktadoom Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I'm in the same boat as you.

So if your school does NOT have a committee and you use interfolio, then are you NOT required to use Wake Forest's evaluation letter?

6. I wish I knew the answer to this too, because 2 of the 3 professors I had write letters are out of the country right now and I am not sure when they will return short of the start of the semester.

I am using my school's letter service to avoid problems like this, and then they throw this curveball.