1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Wake secondary LOR

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by NikoNLS8, Aug 7, 2006.

1. NikoNLS8

NikoNLS8 Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello, i have a question. My school does not have a premedical committee and does not use interfolio or evals. I independently signed up for interfolio. i am not sure under which category i fall for the LOR. I called the admissions office and the lady told me that I was under A. But thats weird because i told her that my school doesnt have a pmc, and A says "my school's pmc will send the evaluations" . im confused, and even if i put A, we dont have a chairperson. suggestions?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. NikoNLS8

NikoNLS8 Member
    7+ Year Member

ok, i figured out the chairperson issue. you put the name of the school and the service that you will be using. but my school still doesn't have a pmc...

4. ChymeChancellor

ChymeChancellor Membership Revoked
    Removed

Pre-Medical
    Don't worry about it... the packet is cosidered the "committee letter" at some schools. Just mark A.

5. doktadoom

doktadoom Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I'm in the same boat as you.

So if your school does NOT have a committee and you use interfolio, then are you NOT required to use Wake Forest's evaluation letter?

6. I wish I knew the answer to this too, because 2 of the 3 professors I had write letters are out of the country right now and I am not sure when they will return short of the start of the semester.

I am using my school's letter service to avoid problems like this, and then they throw this curveball.