Wake secondary LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NikoNLS8

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, i have a question. My school does not have a premedical committee and does not use interfolio or evals. I independently signed up for interfolio. i am not sure under which category i fall for the LOR. I called the admissions office and the lady told me that I was under A. But thats weird because i told her that my school doesnt have a pmc, and A says "my school's pmc will send the evaluations" . im confused, and even if i put A, we dont have a chairperson. suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

ok, i figured out the chairperson issue. you put the name of the school and the service that you will be using. but my school still doesn't have a pmc...

NikoNLS8 said:
ok, i figured out the chairperson issue. you put the name of the school and the service that you will be using. but my school still doesn't have a pmc...

Don't worry about it... the packet is cosidered the "committee letter" at some schools. Just mark A.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the same boat as you.

So if your school does NOT have a committee and you use interfolio, then are you NOT required to use Wake Forest's evaluation letter?

doktadoom said:
I'm in the same boat as you.

So if your school does NOT have a committee and you use interfolio, then are you NOT required to use Wake Forest's evaluation letter?

I wish I knew the answer to this too, because 2 of the 3 professors I had write letters are out of the country right now and I am not sure when they will return short of the start of the semester.

I am using my school's letter service to avoid problems like this, and then they throw this curveball.