walgreens application..? help :/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rx0

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been externing with the walgreens pharmacy as a tech for about 2 weeks now.

One of the pharmacy managers like me and wants me to get hired but it's up to the store manager.

He told me to apply that day and I went through the whole shindig and he looked it up right away and said that my application was denied. He said I was welcomed to re-apply whenever I wanted.

I think I needed help with the second part of the assessment test.
Any suggestions??

like if it had scenarios such as being backed up and really busy, would you choose the option of asking a coworker for help or prioritizing your duties and eventually get to them...??

Thanks..:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I have been externing with the walgreens pharmacy as a tech for about 2 weeks now.

One of the pharmacy managers like me and wants me to get hired but it's up to the store manager.

He told me to apply that day and I went through the whole shindig and he looked it up right away and said that my application was denied. He said I was welcomed to re-apply whenever I wanted.

I think I needed help with the second part of the assessment test.
Any suggestions??

like if it had scenarios such as being backed up and really busy, would you choose the option of asking a coworker for help or prioritizing your duties and eventually get to them...??

Thanks..:confused:
I just started some Walgreens training; I think I can help you out with a tip.

Watch this video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5210929567491699667
It's a bit cheesy, but it's one of the training videos they show new employees.

Walgreens is really big on making sure people can get in and out of the store quickly and efficiently, because it keeps customers happy. Calling a coworker over will open up a second lane and allow customers to leave faster. Prioritizing your duties and eventually getting to the customer makes it appear as though you don't want to help the customers out (and makes customers mad), so calling another employee over to help is the right answer.

You should also answer the questions as honestly as possible, even when you think it might be a trap (if you answer honestly, you won't fall in the trap, unless you really do steal a bunch of stuff from your places of work...in which case, pharmacy is probably not the right place for you).