walgreens corporate internship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

illusions

Believe & U Can Succeed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has any applied or participated in the Walgreens pharmacy corporate internship? I have a phone interview tomorrow. Anyone have any info on the selection process? I know there are only 6 positions, but from the apps, how many do they do phone interviews with, etc

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I recently applied for the internship. I was wondering if you have any tips on what to expect from the interview? Also, do you have any info regarding the selection process, available positions, and how the internship went if you participated. I appreciate it. Thanks!!

i applied last year and did not get selected. During the interview I found out they received about 50 applications or so and there are 6 positions. The questions I was asked during the interview were like: why do you like community pharmacy? Where do you see the future of community pharmacy? If you had the opportunity to meet our ceo, forgot what his name is, what would you ask him?

Thats all I can remember, it really wasn't that many. Goodluck

Members don't see this ad :)
i got accepted to this program today! anyone else on here get accepted?

Congrats and enjoy Deerfield. I believe they have a shuttle from the Lake-Cook Rd Metra station which is on the Milwaukee North Line. You can see where they got the names for their training program.

For those who applied and were interviewed for the program, could you tell me a little bit about the process? What does the application entail...do they require anything specific except being a pharmacy student? Any details would be great!