Walgreens Grad Intern INTERVIEW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asian pharm

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an IV with Walgreens for Grad Intern position. I have previously worked with them as a TECH, but not as an Intern. (I could have interned with them, but I decided to just focus on school, during all four years, and went ahead with that plan).

I was wondering what kind of questions are usually presented to Grad Interns. Is the same ones that are asked to the techs during their IV? Is it a lot of Behavioral questions or does it also include some clinical questions. What about slogan questions?

I was also thinking how to answer when they ask you this : If a customer comes to the pharmacy, and gets upset when you tell them that the wait time is 30-40 minutes. How do you handle that situation.....

Any help from anyone who has previously interviewed with Walgreens for grad intern would be appreciated.