Walgreens- how much shud I ask?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shehzad Roy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys...i m a head tech in cvs in md, and make around 14/hr. I recently thought of checking out other stores out to see if they can pay me more. so i started calling different pharmacies and finally got an interview with walgreens. the interview is tomorrow morn (i know last moment). i am not sure as how much should i ask them. i know that i want to ask them for more than 14.hr but now sure what that should be. i dont want to sound too ridiculous and say like i want 22/hr or something. i am also a state and national certified tech and have been with cvs for 2 years and have a couple months of hospital pharmacy volunteering exp.
please guys give me some suggestions as to how much i shopuld ask them.
thanks,
roy

Members don't see this ad.

You are not going to get paid more than 12 in Wags. The moment you leave a company in retail as a tech, you lose all seniority and benefits. Certifications will only get you so much.

If you want to get paid more, you should look into hospitals. There, you can ask for 18-20.