walgreens insurance codes

Started by lovita
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

M/I usually means missing or invalid. Sometimes the reject is going to say M/I prior authorization meaning it needs the PA or you put in the wrong number. H315? What insurance does this reject usually pop out? Is it Medi-cal (if you're from CA)?
 
What do they mean? M/I or h315 , there are so many different error messages.

Usually if you cash it out and re-run the insurance again, it'll go through. =) (I'm a Waglreens Pharm Tech too.) The pharmacist actually taught me that trick. I didn't even think about it.

lol.. I didn't answer your question about what it means... All I know is how to fix the problem. Sorry
 
Last edited: