Walgreens Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmD227

Reaction score
Hello,
I have an interview coming up for a pharmacist position with Walgreens. I'm already nervous. Does anyone have any tips to offer? What kinds of questions should I expect?? I am a recent grad and this is my first interview since I got licensed and I'm extremely anxious.
TIA!

Members don't see this ad.

alot of situational questions such as tell me about a time when you had to work with a team, tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer and what did you do etc. etc., walgreens sucks by the way so good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
The above plus probably at least one question similar to why Walgreens? Just relax be confident and treat the interview like a conversation. Come up with a few a few examples of the above but dont sit and rehearse answers because then if you mess up you will freak out and make it worse. If it is a float position they might ask you what will you do when you come into a pharmacy you have never been in before/how will you work with a new staff everyday. If its not a float position probably how do you see your first days going. Plus what is your 5 year or 10 year plan. I would make sure you also have some questions for them at the end thought up. If its a float position how far are they saying your average communte is? If you are far from home do they set up the hotel or do you do it and get reimbursed? If you are new to Walgreens what training will they offer/how long before they stick you all alone? Good luck

Reactions: 1 user
Tell them you brought knee pads with you