Walgreens Online Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

d2rx

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A few questions

I will be graduating in May and applied online. It shows my application as a "Pharmacy Intern Graduate". I am not sure if it automatically defaulted to this or if i should have applied as a "Registered Pharmacist"?

Also, Its not allowing my to change my location preference. When I click the drop down menu, the options for cities are missing. Anyone know how to change this?

I got a hold of a list of pharmacy district supervisors for the various districts and sent email to each. I only received I response about floating at four stores, 32 hr/wk. I told the supervisor I think about it and get back with her in the hope of getting a response from other districts. How else can I get a hold of the recruiters/ managers about job availability? I also called the district offices, but no luck.

Members don't see this ad.

You cannot apply as a registered pharmacist until you've passed your boards and is registered with the board of pharmacy.

32 hr/week is what they offer all full time floaters; don't expect to get a guaranteed 32+ position because will you not be guaranteed more than that. Many districts are struggling just to provide the 32 hr/ week to their already FT employees (this is , of course, depending on your district. My district is super saturated so it's harder to get hours)

Every store should have the name and email of their DM; you can ask for that and go forth contacting them that way.