Walgreens W2 Forms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shroomysoup

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone working at Walgreens...Do they mail the W2 forms to us or do we have to go to the store and get them?

Members don't see this ad.

For anyone working at Walgreens...Do they mail the W2 forms to us or do we have to go to the store and get them?

Mine was in my mailbox yesterday (1/24).

Members don't see this ad :)
I got mine on Wednesday afternoon, and did my taxes and FAFSA and taxes that evening.

Got mine in the mail

I don't know if anybody has asked this before, but I heard that Walgreens pays for pharmacy technician license renewals every year? How do we do that? Does it get mailed to our homestore or at the address we request? Should we expect to get it in a week or longer than that?

About Walgreens paying for your re-certification!! Yes they do! You have to sign inot your PTCB account...If you don't know your number or password their is a 1800 number you can call to get one or both... You take CEs online or use college credits, add them into your account and once the 20 hours are over, you submit them./..I got audited,which sucked, at that point you do pay out of pocket i think $40 but they reimburse you...I never got paid back because I ended up quitting I actually think I may ask them to refund me now that I am back with the company...Anyway, yes they do pay, but it is not yearly it's every 2 yrs.

BTW!!! If anyone is wondering..
DONT LEAVE WALGREENS! They have the best technology and you will be LOST without it! I didn't believe my pahrmacy manager whne he told me that and it was TERRIBLE!!!!! I missed my Walgreens so much I am soo happy to be back=)

I wasnt sure if you would get this if i didnt reply jsut to you, my bad! =)