walmart computer system - searching rx by drug

Started by zooie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zooie

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

All the Walmart pharmacists and technicians here. please kindly help me out if you know the answer.

I would like to know if I can search a patient's prescription ONLY by the name of the drug.

for example, I type simvastatin and click "search". The system will give me a list of patients who have simvastatin in their drug profiles.

or is there a way to print out a list of prescriptions filled on a specific day.

Thanks
 
Hello,

All the Walmart pharmacists and technicians here. please kindly help me out if you know the answer.

I would like to know if I can search a patient's prescription ONLY by the name of the drug.

for example, I type simvastatin and click "search". The system will give me a list of patients who have simvastatin in their drug profiles.

or is there a way to print out a list of prescriptions filled on a specific day.

Thanks

You can print a drug movement report.

On the top tabs click the one stat says "reports" and under one of the reports it should say "drug movement". I don't have the system in front of me so I'm just going off memory.
 
If you know what queue it's in (assuming it's active) then you can just go into that queue, alphabetize the list by drug, and look.