Walmart Computer System

Started by taken2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

taken2

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where are all the Walmart pharmacists and techs? i like the Walgreen's computer system thread and would love for the Walmart pharmacists and techs to help us with the Connexus. Shortcuts,how to resolve most insurance issues etc
 
I've been a tech at walmart for a bit over a year now. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask (you can PM me if you prefer). Generally speaking, I like connexus. The only complaint I have is that i can't quote patients their copay until the script has been four pointed.