Walmart grad intern program

Started by thesteve1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thesteve1

Accepted Pharmacy Student
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody,

Is anybody here participating in the Walmart 2013 grad intern program? If so, where are you at so far in the process?

I was told I was going to receive a LOI but the timeframe they said they would mail it to me has long passed. Just wondering if anybody is in the same boat or has any experiences with the program.

Thanks
 
Hey everybody,

Is anybody here participating in the Walmart 2013 grad intern program? If so, where are you at so far in the process?

I was told I was going to receive a LOI but the timeframe they said they would mail it to me has long passed. Just wondering if anybody is in the same boat or has any experiences with the program.

Thanks

Did you end up receiving the Letter of Intent? What was the entire process like? and the time frame?
 
I was an intern for Wal-mart for about a year and a half when I started P4 year. They sent me an email asking me my preference of location, and they would follow-up with a LOI. I think I received my LOI in December. I signed and sent it to the Regional Manager to which I would be located. I haven't heard a word since.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was an intern for Wal-mart for about a year and a half when I started P4 year. They sent me an email asking me my preference of location, and they would follow-up with a LOI. I think I received my LOI in December. I signed and sent it to the Regional Manager to which I would be located. I haven't heard a word since.

How long between the email and the LOI?
 
how long did it take to get the actual contract to start working as a grad intern? appreciate any replies.