WALMART Phone Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureDO2016

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

So I have my phone interview for Walmart scheduled next week. I was wondering if anyone already had theirs and what kinds of questions to expect? I was told they hire P4s that worked with them first and then open up to other applicants in December.

I have been working with Walmart for the past 2 years as an intern and would like a full-time position in the midwest.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
 
I've had my first interview with my RTS and I'm awaiting notification of my second interview... Did you just get notified today? I applied over 2 weeks ago and I'm getting a little nervous that they haven't gotten back to me. I asked my RTS yesterday if interviews were scheduled and any candidates had been notified and he said interviews have been scheduled to begin nov 15 but no candidates have been notified yet.

My first interview was pretty short because he only asked me 5 questions. He asked me to counsel on metformin. He also asked if I was a pharmacist working at walmart and he walked in, what would he see? he also asked me something about saving money for customers and the four dollar list. I can't really remember the other 2 questions, I think one of them might have been about goals? I'm not sure. It was about a month ago.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

So I have my phone interview for Walmart scheduled next week. I was wondering if anyone already had theirs and what kinds of questions to expect? I was told they hire P4s that worked with them first and then open up to other applicants in December.

I have been working with Walmart for the past 2 years as an intern and would like a full-time position in the midwest.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Let us know how it went